Happy Friday! I must confess, as we speak, I am still wearing PJs. (at 2pm!) This week has been rough! I felt like it dragged at first, and then sped up. I drove out to Palm Beach yesterday to shoot some photos, and it was SO BEAUTIFUL out there! (Can I just move there?) Seriously, so gorgeous. I shot a few looks and then when we got back to the car… it wouldn’t start. Not even kidding. We had to wait for AAA and then a tow truck, and then the tow truck driver drove us down to Miami in the tow truck. For two hours. In rush hour. AWWWWKWARD. Oh well, luckily, I got some beautiful photos, can’t wait to share them with you next week!
This weekend, I have some serious spring cleaning to do, eek. Not looking forward to it! My bestie and her hubby are hosting a Heat game watch party and BBQ tomorrow, though, so at least I’ll get a little bit of a break! Let’s dive in to favorites?
Favorites: Reading + Watching…
Can’t wait to catch up on TV this weekend! I’ve been so obsessed with watching Outlander and reading the book that I skipped all my usual shows… now, I’m all caught up, and dying for the next episode. I hate when I get caught up on a show, don’t you?! I’m tearing through the book… I can’t believe there are so many in the series!
In case you missed it…
…love this perfect spring romper! Only $32 and gives me MAJOR boho vibes…
…everything you need to know about shopping those cheap websites everyone’s been talking about…
…obsessed with this floral cutout midi dress that’s so fun and flirty.
Favorite links this week…
Someone mentioned this amazing branding worksheet to me and I can’t wait to sit down and work on it. If you have a business or a blog, taking the time to set some clear goals and ideals about your brand is key to a successful business.
This chambray off-the-shoulder top is perfect for spring and summer. (and it’s only $30!)
Definitely took some notes from this post on LaurenConrad.com on 8 tricks to ensure you’re always on time. I feel like I’m perpetually running 10 minutes late!
How cool is this bow choker???
Can you believe that Victoria’s Secret won’t be selling swimwear anymore?!?
These are the perfect summer booties! The cutouts are perfect, they make them feel just like sandals.
Cancel your plans next weekend. Disney is running an original movie marathon of EVERY ORIGINAL MOVIE EVER. You know I’m DVRing Zenon and Smart House! (Seriously, though, who set the programming on this?? Why is HSM2 airing before HSM?)
Loving this crossbody!
Fast Company’s post on how to graciously accept a compliment is a must-read!
Favorite online sales…
- Ann Taylor // spring sale: 40% off full price styles + extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic // spring sale: extra 50% off sale items // free shipping on orders of $50+
- Bloomingdale’s // take $25 off every $100 w/ code: SHOP25 // loyallists get $25 rewards card for every $100 you spend
- Express // $25 off every $100 w/ code: 1294 // tops: bogo 50% off // free shipping on orders $50+
- Gap // 40% off 5+ items, 30% off 3+ items, 20% off 1+ item w/ code: FRIFUN
- J. Crew // extra 40% off sale styles + 30% off everything else w/ code: SCORE
- J. Crew Factory // extra 30% off w/ code: GETSHOPPING
- LOFT // spring sale: 50% off spring goodies + 60% off sale styles // free shipping on all orders of $125+
- Nine West // 25% off all sandals
- Old Navy // 40% off for cardholders + 30% off purchase w/o card w/ code: THANKYOU
- Tory Burch // 20% off $250, $25% off $500, 30% off $750 w/ code: BLOOM // free shipping
- Ulta // $3.50 off $15 purchase w/ code: 407209
Favorite sale finds…
Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!