Click the items to shop the layout.
IT’S TIME!! Gift guide season is here, gals! Thanksgiving is officially a week and a half away and that means that it’s time to start brainstorming gifts because… it’s the holidays, ya’ll. Yep. They’re here. Gift guides are my absolute favorite! I love giving gifts. There’s just something exciting to me about finding the perfect present for the people you love. Gifts are one of my love languages 😉
As is tradition, I always kick off the holiday season and my gift guides with my personal wishlist. It’s hard this year! I actually totally need to get a new laptop, and I wouldn’t mind having an iPhone 7 plus, but I’m obviously leaving those off haha! I actually do have some blogging things I want, like a mic for my camera and a WIFI memory card and compact flash adapter. (But those are kind of boring for these purposes, right?!) Check out the layout for a few of the things on my wishlist. So, Santa, if you’re reading…
- Kendra Scott Isadora jewel drop earrings : I’ve had my eye on these gorgeous earrings for a few weeks now. The Kendra Scott winter collection is totally glam and chock full of party-perfect pieces for the holidays. I am obsessed with these earrings but also am loving this choker and this lariat.
- Clare V. Genuine calf hair leopard foldover clutch : I am probably the only blogger in the world who does not already own this bag, and it’s time to rectify that! This classic clutch goes with everything and is the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. As you know, I basically consider leopard to be a neutral. This bag is a definite must-have.
- Joss & Main Tory white and gold leather desk chair: I totally need a new desk chair and I’ve had my eye on this pretty white and gold leather one for awhile. The hardware is super chic. Plus, it’s under $200!
- Baublebar Andra rhinestone choker : This choker is EVERYTHING! Chokers are so major right now, I basically want them all. I have a few plain leather and suede ones, but I definitely need a sparkly one next. This Baublebar beauty fits the bill.
- Rebecca Minkoff Molly Metro glitter wallet: I’m all about a glittery wallet. This little one is perfect for smaller bags and is under $100.
- Etsy dalmatian print pillow: I love dalmatian print! I want to incorporate some fun printed pillows in my bedroom. Right now it’s all gray and white and I want some pops of print and blushes.
- Etsy leopard velvet pillow: I love mixing textures and prints… the leopard and dalmatian print look fab together.
- NYX Contour palette : This is an amazing, affordable contour palette. When you’re looking for a good contour color, you need to opt for a gray based bronzer instead of a golden based bronzer.
- Barrington Gifts Belmont Cabin bag : Barrington Gifts has the BEST travel bags. With all the travel I’ve done this year, I’m definitely hunting down the perfect weekender bag and the Belmont Cabin bag is IT. You can customize the patterns and colors to make it uniquely yours. I loved perusing the site and trying different color and print combinations. This is my favorite right now!
- Barrington Gifts Savannah tote : The Savannah tote goes perfectly with the Belmont Cabin bag and is super roomy and perfect to hold all of your in-flight essentials. OR be your everyday bag. Both work.
- Sincerely Jules lips and lashes graphic tee: I love this fun little tee! So cute and girly, pairs well with jeans or a cute skirt.
More From My Wishlist
Want even more holiday gift ideas?? Check out my Holiday Shop in the top navigation bar! You can shop gifts for her, gifts for him, gifts for kids, and gifts by price point: under $100, under $50 and under $25. You can also check out the holiday dress shop for the perfect party look! These live shops will be updated regularly throughout the season, so make sure you keep checking back for my newest picks.
I will also be sending out exclusive holiday gift guides to my email subscribers! Now is the perfect time to get signed up, if you aren’t already. Worried about too many emails? Don’t stress, you can just choose your frequency! Get daily post updates, weekly recaps, or exclusive content only! Sign up here.
Thanks so much for reading! Tell me in the comments… what’s on your wishlist? What sorts of gift guides do you want to see over the holiday season?