Click the products to shop the collage
Mother’s Day is this weekend and there is still time to get mom the PERFECT Mother’s Day gift. My mom is always there for me, all day, every day, so come Mother’s Day I always get really excited to find something I know she’ll love that will hopefully make her feel appreciated. When finding the perfect Mother’s Day gift, I find that the best gifts are thoughtful, personal, or luxurious. Buy her something she would love but wouldn’t buy herself, like a high-end beauty product. Splurge on skin care or something decadent for her beauty cabinet. This set is amazing and will totally transform her skin. I also love the idea of maybe getting her a Drybar gift card! (If you have a Drybar in your area. If not, snag her one from a local blow bar!)
If you can, it’s also a great time to get her that bag she’s had her eye on. Whether it’s a major splurge like a Prada Saffiano tote, or a more affordable luxury item like a Tory Burch York buckle tote, you can get her a great bag no matter your budget. I’m loving the idea of getting Mom a monogrammed tote like this one that I have! (By the way… if you’re thinking about the Tory, here’s a review to help you out with the decision making.)
Other than handbags and beauty products, there are tons of other great ideas, like some personal jewelry, or a great book. Here are some of my favorite ideas:
- T3 Featherweight Compact & SinglePass LUXE Lavender Styling Set: I love the lavender color of this styling set, and the compact size works great for travel, too. A great blow dryer totally changes your hair! T3 is an amazing brand.
- Diptyque Votive Candle Set: This trio of Diptyque’s best-selling scents makes a great gift! These warm scents really encourage a home-y vibe and after the candles burn out, the votives can be repurposed as a pencil cup, vase, or makeup brush holder.
- The Magnolia Story by Chip & Joanna Gaines: Moms love Chip and Joanna! Get her this great book that she’ll enjoy reading AND displaying at home. If she’s not a Chip and Joanna fan, or if she already has the book, think about getting her a great decor book, or maybe a specialty cookbook. Something that plays to her interests.
- Sam Edelman Bow Slide: These bow slides are comfy and effortless and HOT right now! These are definitely the shoes of the moment and they’re totally mom-approved. If you want to spend a little less or snag ’em as an add-on Sam Edelman makes this $25 version in black, pink, taupe and blue and white strip for Target under their Sam & Libby brand. I happen to have the bow slides and they’re AWESOME.
- Baublebar Gem Pinata Tassel Earrings: These best-selling earrings are super chic and lightweight. Mom will love them and wear them all year round. They’re available in a bunch of colors and are a great price point!
- Chanel No. 5 Perfume: This happens to me BY mom’s signature scent. If your mom has one, I’d recommend scoring her a bottle of whatever it is. You can never have too many bottles of your favorite perfume! Around Mother’s Day, department stores also bring out great scent gift sets, so maybe score her something with a body wash or lotion!
- Baublebar Monogram Necklace: A personalized monogram necklace is classic and thoughtful. I love personal jewelry! If a monogram is too much for mom, think of maybe a simple nameplate or initial pendant. I love this Mom disc pendant from taudrey, and it’s only $38! (taudrey has the BEST personalized jewelry!)
- She Reads Truth Bible: I actually want this for myself!! I love She Reads Truth and this beautifully illustrated Bible is chock full of useful resources and is also beautiful. Available in different covers and finishes, this is a great gift.
- Gucci Marmont Matelasse Zip Around Wallet: Obvi this is a splurge item! A luxe wallet is a little more budget friendly than a full on purse, and makes an amazing gift! This wallet is so chic and will brighten up the inside of her handbag.
- Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses: I love, love, love these sunglasses! They’re a classic oversized shape that will look amazing on mom. If these are too much, maybe try an aviator or smaller classic shape.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair: This serum is a best seller and highly reviewed… everyone who uses it is obsessed! When something works, it works.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Shop the post
- T3 Featherweight Compact & SinglePass LUXE Lavender Styling Set
- Diptyque Votive Candle Set
- The Magnolia Story by Chip & Joanna Gaines book
- Sam Edelman Bow Slide
- Baublebar Gem Pinata Tassel Earrings
- Chanel No. 5 Perfume
- Baublebar Monogram Necklace
- She Reads Truth Bible
- Gucci Marmont Matelasse Zip Around Wallet
- Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair