Happy Anniversary Sale! Today is the day we’ve been waiting for, girl. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens today for Early Access! I’ve been perusing the catalogue for weeks, but seriously set my alarm for 4am so I could be the first to peek at the sale. (And round up all the very best for you, of course!) I’ve picked out my very favorite pieces and let me tell you– there are some AMAZING FINDS. A few I wanted to call out:
- The Tory Burch riding boot? Only $299. (Better get ’em while you can, they go up to $495 in August! But they always sell out before then!)
- This Rebecca Minkoff bag is SO amazing and on sale for $236. (Full price: $355) Available in black and wine, can’t even decide which is better. JK, it’s black.
- These Steve Madden boots are a fab Stuart Weitzman ‘Highland‘ dupe. Better scoop it up ASAP because they’ll probably sell out like the other style they did last fall!
- Buying these Adidas for Spain and Italy. They’re only $59.95!
- Can’t even believe the sale price on the Dior ‘So Real’ sunnies! HOW ARE THEY EVEN ON SALE?
Shop some of my favorites below. Hover over the plus sign for shopping details and click it to go straight to the product page!
#NSale: Best Pants
#NSale: Best Tops
#NSale: Best Outerwear + Sweaters
#NSale: Best Dresses + Rompers
#NSale: Best Accessories
#NSale: Best Bags
#NSale: Best Shoes
#NSale: Best Beauty
I’m headed to the mall at 10am to shop ’til I drop. Make sure you follow along on Snapchat (username: stephaniepernas) to see! I’ll follow up with a little haul early next week. In the meantime, HELLO, are you signed up for a Nordy card?! Early Access is for cardholders only. If you don’t want a credit card, which I get, you should DEFINITELY sign up for the debit card. (I have the debit card!) You get all the same perks and benefits. You definitely want to shop early access, because by the time general access opens in August, all the best stuff is GONE. If you want more info on the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, what it is, how to shop it, make sure you check out this post. Shop my fave clothing here, fave accessories here, and fave beauty here. What do you think of the sale this year? What are you buying? I’d love to hear, tell me in the comments!