It’s a rainy Friday here in Miami! I know you gals up north are prepping for a snowy winter weekend, stay safe and bundled! (And if you need some reading material, make sure you catch up on any posts you may have missed!)
I’m going to take this weekend to get organized and refocus for the next few weeks. I’m excited to catch up on the first episode of the War & Peace miniseries starring Lily James. (The first episode aired on the Lifetime channel this week!) I love Lily James!
So this week I’m trying something a little different! In addition to my weekly sales and links, I’ve added a round up of my Instagram posts with shoppable product info, for you gals who don’t like Like to Know it. (Which… btw… is SO convenient! If you aren’t signed up for it, or don’t know what it is, read this all about WHAT it is, HOW it works, and WHY it’s so great for BOTH of us!)
Links I loved this week…
If you follow along on Twitter or Facebook (which, hello, you obvi should!) you may have seen me totally losing my mind over how AMAZING Who What Wear’s upcoming Target collection is. IT. IS. SO. GOOD. I literally want every single thing! The collection is going to be a permanent fixture at Target- WWW will be releasing capsule collections every season! Our wardrobes are about to get WAY chic, girls. EVERYTHING is a must-have.
I just need this bag. It’s so perfect for spring. Or right now.
The new Kendra Scott collection hit the site and I’m drooling over all of the GORGEOUS lapis pieces. These earrings in particular really stood out. I’ve always really loved lapis… when I was little, my dad would go on business trips to South America and he’d always bring back a present. Often, when he went to Chile, he’d bring back a piece of lapis jewelry… a bracelet, a necklace, earrings. Seeing the stone now reminds me of my dad, who you may remember passed away three years ago. It’s a nice reminder of him.
How adorable are these flirty little tassel sandals?? They’ll be great come spring.
If you love fashion and history, this post from Stylecaster on the 10 best museums around the world for fashion lovers is for you. Adding to my bucket list.
Just started this devotional today. I started on Day 1 of the Genesis plan. Loving it so far, I’d definitely recommend!
This week on Instagram…
Online sales you MUST check out…
- Ann Taylor // 40% off tops and sweaters w/ code: TOPS40 // free shipping on orders $175+
- Anthropologie // winter tag sale: extra 40% off sale items w/ code: XTRA40
- Banana Republic // extra 50% off sale // up to 40% off select knits, denim, sweaters and more // free shipping on orders $25+ (limited time)
- Baublebar // buried bauble blowout: select baubles on sale starting at $10!
- Bluefly // spin the wheel to activate a special offer like an extra 15% off, free shipping, and more // cashmere sale up to an extra 50% off // sales on: handbags, beauty, watches, clothing, evening dresses, puffer coats // designer sample sale up to 70% off
- Gap // 40% off your purchase w/ code: TGIF
- GiGi NY // winter sale: 30-40% off popular styles and colors
- H&M // winter sale: up to 80% off styles // 30% off new season must-haves
- J.Crew // 30% off winter essentials and extra 40-50% off final sale styles w/ code: GETSHOPPING // free shipping on orders $150+ or $5 flat rate shipping
- J.Crew Factory // extra 20% off $100+ w/ code: WEARNOW // free shipping on orders of $100+ or $5 flat rate shipping
- Kate Spade // free pouch w/ any full priced jewelry or watch purchase of $150+
- The Limited // extra 60-70% off sale items // up to 40% off full price items
- LOFT // bogo free: sweaters, tops and tees // layering tees on sale $14.98 and under, pants on sale $19.88 and under
- Lord & Taylor // 3 day sale: tons of sale offers and markdowns
- Madewell // 25% off two or more whisper cotton tees w/ code: WHISPER
- Nine West // buy 2 take 20% off // semi annual sale: up to 70% off
- Old Navy // 30% off your order // up to 50% off storewide // colossal clearance event
- Pottery Barn // 2 days only: 20% off one regular priced item w/ code: SAVE20
- Rebecca Minkoff // heart shaped key fob GWP of $150+
- Revolve Clothing // sale up to 50% off 4,000+ styles
- Steve Madden // boots and booties blowout sale: prices starting at $50
- Target // bed and bath sale: take $10 off $50. $25 off $100 w/ code: REFRESH
- Ulta // $3.50 off $10 w/ code: 303228
- Victoria’s Secret // free shipping + panty w/ any bra purchase // $15 off $100, $25 off $150, $50 off $250 w/ code: SPRING2016
- West Elm // up to 30% off select furniture and more, windows, bedding, select rugs, pillows and bath
A few great online sale finds this week…
Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend.