First of all, what do you think?!? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the new design, the new features, the user experience, etc. Tell me in the comments, email me, tweet me, LET ME KNOW! (And, hey, this is all for you, let me know if there’s something you’d like to see that I don’t have.)
I was so excited to redesign! I designed my blog myself almost 2 years ago when I launched A Sparkle Factor, and hadn’t changed anything since. It was definitely time to give the old gal a facelift! I really wanted to make the site light and airy, fun, interesting and engaging. You’ll notice that I’ve added a Featured on Snapchat widget! (If you aren’t following me on the Snap, my username is stephaniepernas!) I’ll be highlighting products from Snapchat on there, so make sure you check it out.
I’ve added a slider of recent posts to the top of the page and made it SUPER easy to sign up for daily updates/Sparkle Mail! I really, really hope you’ll sign up! I’m sending out my posts daily, and will start a dedicated newsletter soon… with exclusive invitations, sales, posts, and more. (I’d love feedback on what you’d like to see in the newsletter! I want to make it super exclu!)
In any case… another piece of news: my BFF, Hana Espinosa, just launched her brand new blog, A Head Over Heels. She is a superstylish mommy and the QUEEN of DIY! You must, must check out her blog. It’s a must-read.
On to the links and sale codes!
- DIY Tassel Keychain- A Head Over Heels: Speaking of Hana, she just posted a leather tassel keychain DIY that is super easy and SO CHIC. It takes 20 minutes and is AWESOME, definitely do it if you’re in the market for a fun DIY project this weekend.
- Two words. Leather. Culottes.
- You Can Now Make Campbell’s Soup in Your Keurig Machine – Refinery 29: Consider this your notice: YOU CAN MAKE SOUP IN THE KEURIG. Will you be trying this??
- But what I really need is a marble laptop decal.
- Apple Hooks Up With Hermes on Watch Bands, IMG on Fashion Week Footage – Fashionista: Did you see that Hermes is designing watch bands for the Apple Watch?!?! AMAZING.
- Speaking of iWatch… Rebecca Minkoff has some watch bands that are SWEET and only $80!
- Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s Runway Show at NYFW: Lauren Conrad debuted a runway collection at NYFW and shared a peek on her site at the pieces… and they’re GOOD. I NEED ALL OF IT. Every single piece.
- Thinking I’m going to try this foundation next. Have you tried it??
Online Sale Codes
- American Eagle // all AEO jeans BOGO 50% off
- Ann Taylor // 30% off dresses, cardigans and pumps with code: PRETTY30
- Banana Republic // extra 40% off sale styles w/ code: BRSALE
- Express // $25 off every $100 w/ code: 1257
- Gap: // 40% off women’s and men’s styles w/ code: NEW
- J. Crew // 25% off select fall must-haves w/ code: LOVEFALL
- J. Crew Factory // 30% off new arrivals
- LOFT // 40% off everything w/ code: FALLSTYLE
- Madewell // 25% off select tops and shoes
- Nine West // Fall Bootie Event: 25% off select styles // extra 30% off all sale & clearance
- Old Navy // 25% off your order w/ code: NICE
- Ulta // $3.50 off your $10 purchase w/ code: 304326