It’s time! Gift guide season is upon us, my favorite time of year! I love gift giving, and I think I’m pretty darn good at it. Finding the perfect present for someone you care about is the best feeling in the world. The first gift guide I usually share every season is my own personal wishlist… but I haven’t really gotten to make my list for Santa yet haha! So this year, I thought I’d start off with a guide to the best gifts under $50. There’s nothing better than finding a great gift for a shockingly low price, which is why you may want to have a look at things like silicone rings, as you might be able to catch yourself an outstanding bargain. Here are a few of my favorite under $50 gift ideas.
- Baublebar Sets – Baublebar does the BEST sets in the game at the holidays! The price is always awesome, the packaging is gorgeous, and the product is totally crave-worthy. (I mean, how gorgeous are these tassel earrings?!) They do sets at all price points, so depending on how much you want to spend, there’s a perfect gift for you. They have sets under $100, under $75, and under $50. Baublebar’s Sugarfix collection at Target is doing adorable sets this year too, for as little as $10. (These earrings make the perfect stocking stuffers!)
- Decadent Candle – I love the idea of giving decadent gifts that someone maybe wouldn’t normally buy themselves… an expensive candle is that type of gift. Over the holiday season, retailers repackage best selling candles in beautiful votives, like this rose gold prosecco candle. You also can never go wrong with a Diptyque candle! (Nothing is more stylish, right?)
- Cute Makeup Bag – I love the idea of gifting a cute makeup bag, maybe with some stocking stuffer beauty products inside. Some lippies or affordable brush sets would be adorable to stuff the bag with. I think this mascara set is a great buy, as is this lippie kit or this brush ornament!
- Personal Jewelry – Personal jewelry is my favorite type of gift! A cute initial necklace or nameplate makes a really sweet gift that has some meaning behind it… and really, the best gifts are the most meaningful ones! Personal jewelry is classic and will never go out of style. taudrey does the BEST personal jewelry and I couldn’t recommend the brand enough. You guys know that I wear my Jackie Kennedy bracelet and Autograph cuff every day. I also wear my 2 Autograph Plate necklaces all the time… one with my name and one with @asparklefactor engraved on it. While the Autograph Cuff and Nameplate necklaces are both $80 and thus over $50, there are tons of beautiful, personalized options for under $50. Baublebar also does an amazing job with personalized jewelry, across different price points as well, and they have just launched fine jewelry too, which is a higher price point, but worth mentioning.
- Fashion Books – I love fashion coffee table books! They’re also another one of those things that maybe you never end up buying yourself, but you love when you receive. While they can definitely get pricey, there are some affordable under $100 books, for sure! This Kate Spade book is a blogger favorite, for a reason. I love this Lauduree book as well, and it’s only $20.
- Nars Lippie Set – I love this lip set, only $49! During the holiday season, beauty brands come out with some amazing lip sets that are really reasonably priced. This year, it seems most sets are either gorgeous red lips or basic nude tones, which I am loving! MAC is doing amazing sets this year, starting at $25, and I love this Charlotte Tillbury set for only $39.
- Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette – At $38, this palette is such a great deal. The eyeshadows are super pigmented and pretty, a good mix of mattes and metallics. My sister has this palette and since we live together, I use it all the time lol. I can’t recommend it enough! You’ll more than get your money’s worth from it, trust. All of the Morphe palettes are really great as well, especially if you’re a matte girl. Plus, they’re priced between $12-23!!!
- Glam Manicure Set – this is just a fun and silly little gift that I think is so cute! Add on a cute polish set for a bonus.
- Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat and Brush Set – this cleaning mat is supposed to be incredible and I’m dying to get my hands on one! Over the holidays they have this super affordable one that would make a great gift.
- Cute Coffee Mug – Who doesn’t love a cute coffee mug? I love finding funny ones on Etsy! Over the holidays, Nordstrom, Shopbop, and Target all have adorable mugs. Target even sells cute hot chocolate mixes and coffee sets, which are a great add-on as well.
- Everyday Bag – I have this bag and love it. It’s reversible, which means it’s basically two bags in one. I’ve gotten them in the past for 3 of my sisters, my mom, and my grandma and they all love them. It comes in black/cognac, blush/ivory, and cognac/ivory. The bag is only $48 and Nordstrom brings it back season after season.
- Luxurious Faux Fur Throw – a luxe fur throw is just super decadent and fun. I love a blush or ivory version to throw over the couch or on your bed or desk chair. They’re available at all price points and still great quality under $50! This one is only $29 and a total steal.
- Chic Sunnies – while the holidays are a great time to splurge on a pair of designer sunnies, there are still tons of uber affordable styles to snag as gifts. I personally love cheap sunglasses, because I’m always either losing them or stretching them out. Nordstrom has the BEST affordable sunglasses, under $50, many under $25. Test drive something trendy like this pretty pearl pair, or go for a designer dupe like these that are similar to the new Ray-Ban style.
- Trinket Tray – I love pretty trinket trays and over the holiday season there are so many special ones out for the season! Shopbop does really pretty ones in their gift section, as does Anthro or Nordstrom. I recommend this Jonathan Adler zebra trinket tray every year because I love it so much and it’s such a great price. Plus, it’s super glam!
- Google Chromecast – The Google Chromecast is a game changer. I also recommend it every year because I think it is SUCH a good buy. If you’re not sure what the Google Chromecast is, you plug it into the back of your TV, and then you can “cast” ANYTHING from your laptop’s Chrome browser onto your TV or on your iPad or iPhone if you have the Chromecast app. I stream all of my Netflix, Hulu, etc to my TV with my Chromecast. It’s only $35! I also highly recomment the Chromecast for college students! Perfect for the dorm. Just keep in mind it doesn’t work in hotels when you travel! (I’ve tried lol!)
- Stylish Slides – I’d be willing to bet that other than boots and booties, slides are the shoe of the season. There are a lot of great under $50 options, but I love these BP slides the most! They’re on sale and available in 3 colors.
- Glam Vanity Mirror – HI this is on my personal wishlist. This rose gold lit makeup mirror is a must-have! I love that it’s functional and also insanely pretty. It comes in other colors as well, but the rose gold just has my name written all over it!
Thanks so much for reading! This holiday season, I’ll be sharing tons of gift ideas to help inspire you to shop for your loved ones. I’d love to hear what types of guides you’d want to see!
Do you want to see them by price? By personality type? Who are you shopping for? Hit the comments and let me know!