Part of my New Year’s goal to “Get organized” involves cleaning out my beauty arsenal. As a self-professed beauty junkie, I accumulate TONS of products. Some I love, some not so much. I always love to try new things and am constantly hopping from product to product. But, there are a few products I can’t help but go back to lately… so figured I’d share them! These are my current beauty faves… the goodies I CAN’T live without! Check ’em out:
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Silk pressed finishing powder: I love the beautiful finish I get after using this setting powder. It’s also good for your skin! Full of anti-oxidants and peptides.
- Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance foundation: I’ve been testing out different foundations over the past few months but I keep going back to this one. I love the coverage and finish it offers and I find that it looks especially amazing in photos.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics contour palette :OK, are you sick of hearing about this palette yet? I just scooped it up for NYE and fell in love. Long lasting, light, great colors. Plus, you can’t beat the price. ($6?!)
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Natural Lash Kit : Totally obsessed with falsies lately. I trimmed the ends a little to make them even more natural. (BTW: just make sure you use Duo lash glue instead of the one that comes in this kit!)
- Flower Cosmetics Transforming Touch Powder-to-Creme Blush: I’ve talked about this creme blush before, but definitely thought it was worth mentioning again! I LOVE this blush! It looks neon in the packaging, but it’s very sheer and subtle on the skin. It just gives you a pretty, soft glow.
- Laura Geller Eye Rimz Baked Shadows in Bewitching Bronze & Blue Voodoo : love this! You can use the Eye Rimz as either a liner or eyeshadow. Use it wet or dry. I usually prefer to use it wet. It has a great, heavy pigmentation perfect for a night out.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara : I’ve been using this mascara for awhile, and while I do try out others, I just really love this one and keep going back to it.
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+: This cc is FAB! Great coverage and it’s good for your skin.
- NYX Wonder Pencil: The Wonder Pencil is a total must have. Use it as a concealer, to highlight your waterline, as a lipliner. I use it as all three!
How about you? What’s in your beauty bag right now? I’m always open to recommendations!