Happy Friday! Hope you pretties had a great week and are ready for the weekend! Lately, it feels like all I do is work, work, work. I’m going to reward myself with a cheeseburger today, seeing as how it’s National Cheeseburger day and all. And Friday. LOL! Any excuse for a burger.
If you’re in the Miami area: tomorrow, I’m hosting an Accessory Advisor Event at Bloomingdale’s at The Falls! I’d love for you to come out and hang with me! I’m sharing my favorite Fall trends, styling some fun looks and shopping with you- for free! Come see me, we’ll style some cute weekend looks and basically just have a blast. Here’s the info:
Accessory Advisor Event at Bloomingdale’s
Saturday, September 19th
Bloomingdale’s at The Falls
8778 SW 136th Street, Miami, FL 33176
Main Aisle between Fine Jewelry & Fashion Accessories
I would LOVE to see you there! Let me know if you’ll be dropping by. On to the links and sales!!
- #MissAdventure: The Best Company – Kate Spade: I love, love, love Anna Kendrick. She is hilarious and adorable and smart… and I think the Kate Spade short film series she’s done has amazing. I love the newest one, The Best Company. They’re funny, chic, and endearing, all at the same time. Plus, you absolutely do NOT feel like you’re watching a commercial. They’re just that cute.
- LOVE this little bodysuit. (It won’t bunch or get untucked!) Perfectly paired with a highwaist jean or cute skirt. (And it’s under $50!)
- NYFW Shows – Vogue Runway: Catch up on all of the New York Fashion Week shows on Vogue Runway to peek at what you’ll be wearing come Spring 2016. My personal favorite shows? Oscar de la Renta, Kate Spade and Marissa Webb.
- Probably the perfect work pump.
- How the ‘Empire’ Costume Designer is Dressing The Lyon Family in Season 2 – Fashionista: SO excited for season 2 of Empire and more, more, MORE Cookie Style! I’m always fascinated by the psychology behind costume design in movies and on television. Styling choices are always intentional and the detail that goes into planning them is so painstaking, I love reading about it. Fashionista interviewed costume designer Paolo Nieddu for the skinny on season 2 and what we can expect from the Lyons. (BTW- I’ve just been inspired to do a ‘How to Dress like Cookie Lyon’ post… LOL!)
- Just ordered this little sleeveless trench, can’t WAIT for it to arrive!
- Here’s How to Get FREE Doughnuts Tomorrow – Refinery 29: It’s National Talk Like a Pirate Day tomorrow, and apparently, if you talk like a pirate, you get a free donut. DRESS like a pirate for a free dozen. Who’s doing it?? Pics please.
- Ann Taylor // 40% off your entire purchase w/ code: YESPLEASE
- Banana Republic // extra 50% off sale styles w/ code: BRSALE
- Express // Text WEB20 to 397-737 to get 20% off & sign up for Express mobile alerts
- Gap // 40% off regular price styles w/ code: SAVE
- J. Crew // 25% off purchase w/ code: SHOPNOW
- J. Crew Factory // extra 30% off w/ code: EXTRA30 // Cardmembers extra 35% off w/ J. Crew Card & code: CARDEXTRA
- Kohl’s // Friends & Family sale: 20% off w/ code: YES2FRIENDS // LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection on sale 25% off (seriously the collection is UHMAZING YOU NEED EVERYTHING I AM BUYING EVERYTHING)
- LOFT // 40% off fall favorites & all sale styles // $20 off cords & jeans
- Madewell // 30% off $200+ or 20% off $100+ w/ code: WINWIN
- Nine West // $59.99 Fall Forward sale (On sale for $59.99?? The Ladyfinger I talked about in this post and the LoveFury that you KNOW I am obsessed with and talked about here and own in 3 colors.)
- Nordstorm // earn triple points Sept 16-20!
- Old Navy // 30% off women’s, women’s plus, and maternity. 20% off for the rest of the family w/ code: ENJOY // up to 50% off tops, dresses, & all denim // Kids & baby sale up to 50% off // Maternity sale up to 50% off
- Ulta // $3.50 off a $10 purchase w/ code: 304326