Happy Friday! Another week down! This weekend, I feel like I have quite a bit of work to do! I’m working on a few projects and other than that, plan on just relaxing and catching up on ABC’s TGIT! Can you believe I haven’t watched yet?? I watched last week’s episode of Grey’s, and that’s it. I need to catch up on Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder! Hoping to catch up this weekend and also watch Blood & Oil and Quantico. Which I also haven’t watched yet. AH!
Also, you may have seen on Snapchat that I accidentally killed the pink cactus, which I’m SO SAD about. A few of you reached out to let me know that it wasn’t actually DEAD and could be brought back!! No one told me what I need to DO though! Any ideas? BTW- if you don’t already, add me on Snap! username: StephaniePernas.
What are you up to this weekend?? Tell me in the comments! Let’s get on with the links and sales:
- Apple’s Follow Up to Its Watch: A Smart Ring? – Fashionista: I’m DYING to get my hands on an Apple Watch (birthday is Oct 13th HINT HINT) but it seems that an Apple Ring is in development. What do you think? I’m all for tech that doubles as a chic accessory.
- Really can’t get over how amazing Old Navy’s been lately. Check out their new arrivals… I need EVERYTHING in my closet. (Also: there’s a sale!! 30% off w/ code: THANKYOU, 40% off if you’re a cardholder!)
- VIDEO: You Need To Hear This Cover Of ‘Where Are U Now’ By Florence And The Machine – SheFinds: Dead. Love.
- If I was still in high school and going to homecoming, this is what I’d wear. Who are we kidding? I might still get it anyway. HELLO, Birthday Dress!
- Bet You Didn’t Know Your Beach Spray Could Do This – Refinery 29: I’m a huge supporter of beach spray for your hair… it’s the best way to get that second day texture that sometimes a hairstyle just REQUIRES. Love this post on Refinery with tips on how to use beach spray. By the way- that’s how I get clean hair to hold a curl. I either wash my hair the night before and then style it in the AM, or I spray clean hair with beach spray to give it the “teeth” it needs to hold a wave.
- I skipped Adam Lippes for Target, but I DID scoop up these heels!! SO CUTE and they’re only $39.99!
- DIY Etched Glass – A Head Over Heels: My gal pal Hana at A Head Over Heels did a great DIY over on her blog that makes the PERFECT personalized gift for cheap. If you’re looking for an easy DIY project this weekend, head over there.
- ICYMI, I posted on Instagram that Fantas-eyes, one of my fave sunnie brands, is having a big October sale- 20% off and free shipping with the code OCT20!
- Everyone You Know Will Be Able to Rate You on the Terrifying ‘Yelp for People’ — Whether You Want Them To or Not – The Washington Post: ICK. I mean, who thought this was a good idea? I was familiar with LULU before, which you may or may not know is an app that links to Facebook and allows women to anonymously review men they’ve dated. Let me tell you- there are things you’re better off NOT knowing. The ‘Peeple’ app doesn’t seem to be a whole lot better… I think you should just form your own opinions of people. What do you think? How would you feel if you popped up on the app??
- Ann Taylor // 50% off full price tops and sweaters
- Anthropologie // extra 30% off sale items w/ code: XTRAXTRA
- Banana Republic // up to 40% off all sweaters // extra 40% off sale w/ code: BRSALE
- Express // extra 30% off clearance
- Forever 21 // BOGO Free w/ code: BOGOFREE
- Gap: // 35% off purcahse w/ code: STYLE // Cardmembers: 40% off purchase w/ code: GREAT
- J. Crew // extra 40% off final sale styles w/ code: DAYFIVE
- J. Crew Factory // extra 30% off fall styles w/ code: WEARNOW
- Kohl’s // The great thing about Kohl’s sales is that you can stack coupon codes!! So use both of these and scoop up tons of stuff at Kohl’s for basically nothing. Take an extra 15% off w/ code: HAYRIDE // $10 off women’s apparel purchase of $40+ w/ code: FASHION10
- LOFT // 40% off everything w/ code: FALLYALL
- Madewell // 30% off all sale styles w/ code: EXTRA30
- Nine West // 40% off highest priced style w/ purchase of $125+.
- Old Navy // 40% off for cardholders // 30% off for everyone else w/ code: THANKYOU
- Ulta // $3.50 off $10 purchase w/ code: 308310
Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend, love!