Hey loves! Sorry for the late post- as you know, Links I Loved is always always on Friday, but yesterday? I realized that I left ALL OF MY BUSINESS CARDS IN MIAMI and was running around town trying to get some printed! If you keep up with the blogging community, you may have heard that the Lucky FABB conference was canceled (wah!). Luckily, I had scheduled a bunch of meetings next week, so the trip will still end up being productive.
On Thursday, I went to the Yosi Samra showroom and checked out what’s coming up for fall, which btw, is SO cute. (You may have seen it on Instagram or Snapchat! Make sure you follow along on Snapchat- username: stephaniepernas). I love Yosi Samra- if you’re not familiar, Yosi is the originator of the foldable ballet flat. Even though there have been lots of copies. the original is truly the best.
Gigi New York was also there previewing their fall collection and there were manis, mimosas and a bracelet making station with Keep Collective. It was a really nice afternoon with some awesome brands. I adore Gigi New York and have my eye on more than one style! I made a really cute personalized Keep Collective bangle that I’m really excited to add to my arm party.
Next week, I’ll be sharing a couple of more looks from my vacay, chatting about a cool new store that opened in Miami and doing a Giveaway! Stay tuned. On to the links and sales…
- I absolutely love The Selection series by Kiera Cass. Just heard via Deadline that Paramount has acquired the rights to the series. Could not BE more excited! If you’ve never read it, The Selection can best be described as The Hunger Games meets The Bachelor. It’s a definite MUST READ.
- It’s TRIPLE POINTS at Nordstrom until may 10th! (Tomorrow!) Time to scoop up everything you’ve had your eye on… think about how many points you’d accumulate for THESE beauties.
- This in-depth piece on Kris Jenner by the NY Times is truly fascinating. Say what you will about Kris or the Kardashians, but they’ve managed to build a mammoth empire and it’s all due to Kris.
- This dress has been on tons of bloggers lately. I want it…. and again, triple points. Doing it.
- Macy’s is taking a cue from Nordstrom and Saks and spinning off their own off-price stores, Macy’s Backstage this fall. Macy’s will open 4 test stores in New York (Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island) before committing to open nationwide. Check out this piece on Fashionista for more.
- Definitely going to swap out my regular blazer for a sleeveless blazer this summer!
- George Clooney told Entertainment Tonight what exactly it was about Amal that made him fall in love. Cutest.
American Eagle // Shorts BOGO 50% off // Tops BOGO 50% off // Free swim bottom when you buy a top
Ann Taylor //30 % off entire purchase
Anthropologie // 20% off all items w/ code: XOXO
Banana Republic // 25% off full priced style w/ code: BRSCORE
Express // $25 off every $75 you spend w/ code: 1171
Gap: // 30% off regular price styles w/ code: warm // Cardmembers: 40% off w/ code: SUMMERFUN // Spring sale up to 75% off
J. Crew // Take an extra 30% off spring sale styles w/ code: SALETREAT
J. Crew Factory // Take 60% off everything plus extra 20% off w/ code: EXTRA20
Kohl’s // Take an extra 20% off w/ code: YES2ME
LOFT // Take 40% off dresses, skirts and accessories
Madewell // 30% off select tees and tanks
Nine West // BOGO 50% off
Old Navy // Entire store on sale, up to 40% off everything