Happy Friday! And… National Doughnut Day! Hope you all had a great week. First off, thanks to everyone who came out to the Gap x Elle.com event I hosted last night at Aventura! Such a blast… will be recapping it next week. If you missed it, you can catch some BTS action still on Snapchat (username: stephaniepernas) or on Instagram! This weekend, I’m doing some moving and redecorating! I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it, but when I moved back to Miami from NYC two years ago, I moved in with my family. I have three younger sisters (one is 23, one is 18 and collegbound in a few weeks, and one is 16!) When I left for college, I let my younger sister have my bedroom and moved into a smaller one across the house. (More privacy, plus, I didn’t live here fulltime, so didn’t need the biggest bedroom in the house!) Now that I’m back and she’s off to FSU, we’re switching rooms again. Since I work from home, I definitely need the additional space! Suffice it to say, there’s a lot of work to be done this weekend, but I’m so excited to get my bedroom and home office pulled together. Stay tuned to my social media channels all weekend for some peeks! On to the links and sales!
- What Nobody Talks About When They Talk About Marilyn Monroe – Hello Giggles : Last week would have been Marilyn Monroe’s birthday, and this piece rounding up some of the more impressive little known facts about Hollywood’s favorite blonde bombshell was totally fascinating.
- Had my eye on this dress at the Gap event I hosted last night. So perf for summer, no?
- For the First Time Ever, Barbie Will Have Feet That Can Wear Flats – Cosmo : Barbie gets a makeover!
- NEEDING this adorable little crossbody ASAP.
- Instagram Announces Plans to Make Ads Shoppable – Fashionista: For the techies out there: you will soon be able to shop directly from Instagram. And even download an app or sign up for a mailing list! So cool.
- Living for these under $100 floral strappy sandals. Perfect for your LWD.
- Adam Lippes for Target is Coming This Fall – Fashionista – Not really impressed. How about you?
American Eagle // All AEO shorts BOGO 50% off // Tees and tanks BOGO 50% off // 60% off all Aerie Swim // Take an additional 50% off clearance
Ann Taylor // 30% off your summer favorite full price styles
Anthropologie // 20% off full price tops and shorts
Banana Republic // Extra 40% off women’s sale styles / 40% off all shorts, dresses, polos and more w/ code: BRSUMMER
Gap: // 30% off regular price womens and men’s styles w/ code: GOOD
J. Crew // Free shipping on all orders // 30% off women’s styles including sale items / 25% off men’s, girls, and boys’ styles including sale items w/ code: SHOPNOW
J. Crew Factory // 40-60% off everything
Kohl’s // Friends and Family: take an extra 20% off w/ code: YES2FRIENDS
LOFT // 50% off summer faves and sale styles
Madewell // 25% off select summer tops
Net-a-Porter // up to 50% off sale
Neiman Marcus // Designer sale up to 50% off // $50 off $200 purchase plus triple InCircle points
Nine West // Extra 20% off sale items
Nordstorm // Designer clearance up to 40% off
Old Navy // All dresses and skirts up to 40% off
Ulta // $3.50 off $10 purchase w/ code: 309546