Happy Friday, loves! Hope you all have had a great week. Been so busy this week, running errands and getting stuff done for my upcoming trips! New York and a cruise in the Bahamas are two POLAR opposite trips… let’s just say that packing is giving me a headache. I’m so excited to go back to NYC and visit home and see all of my friends. Plus, SO excited for Lucky FABB!
Next week is going to be SO BUSY. So many events, including Indulge: Fashion + Fun for Moms at The Falls on Thursday April 30th, which I’m co-hosting with some other fabulous blogger gals, plus, my mom. If you’re in the Miami area, you should come out, bring your mom, and hang out with us! If you can’t be there, at least make sure you’re following the fun on Instagram and my new fave: Snapchat! (My snapchat username: stephaniepernas). Now… on to the links and sales!
- The 6 Most Returned Products at Sephora via Beauty High: There are so many over-hyped beauty products out on the market, I was really interested in this article on Beauty High, chatting with Sephora employees about the products that girls return after trying them out. I’ve been wanting to try the Nars foundation, and was surprised to find it on the list. I was also really surprised that the Benefit ‘They’re Real’ liner and the Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer were on there, because I actually use and love both products! Bonus intel: had no idea that Sephora had such a flexible return policy!
- How adorable is this little dress for under $35? The perfect LBD.
- 11 Movies Every Fashion Girl Needs To See Once She’s Graduated From Clueless via Refinery 29: I guess this could be a sort of follow up to my own post about the Iconic Fashion Films Every Girl Should See… and I confess, I haven’t seen most of them! I was excited to add some more, under the radar fashion flicks to my queue.
- Just bought these footbed sandals for under $50 and am in LOVE.
- Dusted: 7 Other Ways to Use Translucent Powder via EOnline: I’m always looking for a great beauty hack. If you’ve ever wondered about translucent powder and how to use it, this post is for you. Love the unconventional suggestions!
- Been wearing this crop top NON STOP in black. Need to scoop up every other style they have. It’s ON SALE for $5.99.
- Christian Louboutin Launches Leg-Lengthening Nude Pumps For EVERY Skin Tone via Stylecaster: Love this idea of multiple shades of nude for a classic pump. Finding the perfect shade the complements your skintone is absolutely crucial to this popular styling trick. Up until now, you had to brand hop to find your true tone, but Louboutin (in a genius marketing move) decided to offer several shades in a capsule collection at Bergdorf Goodman. Interestingly enough, they engaged top fashion editors to model their shades, but I feel like they all chose the wrong shade! I don’t know. I guess this is a personal decision. MY shade? Probably blush #1 aka the most pale shade they have LOL.
American Eagle // BOGO 50% off the AEO Collection // All Aerie Swim, bras, & more BOGO 50% off // Take an additional 40% off clearance
Ann Taylor // 40% off select spring styles
Anthropologie // 20% off full price & sale dresses
ASOS // Extra 10% off already reduced sale w/ code: ADD10
Banana Republic // Extra 50% off sale styles
BaubleBar // Spring Cleaning sale: spring styles marked down up to 70% off
Gap: // Spring sale up to 60% off // 35% off regular price styles + 25% off sale styles w/ code: SECRET
J. Crew // 30% off purchase w/ code: TIMETOSHOP
J. Crew Factory // Extra 30% off everything + extra 35% off clearance w/ code: ADDITUP
Kohl’s // Storewide sale // 25% off Milly for Kohl’s // Earn Supercash
LOFT // 60% off all sale styles + spring must haves
Madewell // Extra 40% off all sale styles w/ code: EXTRA40
Nasty Gal // up to 70% off
Nine West // $20 off all flats // sale up to 30% off
Old Navy // 20% off sale items + 30% off regular priced styles w/ code: ENJOY
Piperlime // Closing Sale. Additional markdowns up to 50% off
Ulta // $3.50 off any $10 purchase w/ code: 309638