Happy Friday, friends! (AND it’s a long weekend!) I’m looking forward to taking a few days to relax this weekend and gear up for SEPTEMBER. (Can you believe it?) Labor day marks the end of summer and beginning of fall, which is a tad bittersweet. Don’t store your whites just yet, though! Next week, I’m going to show you how you can wear white now AND later. But in the meantime, just wanted to share some links I love this week!
1. A great read on Who What Wear about 7 Subtle Fashion Mistakes You’re Making Everyday. (And how to fix them! I love a solution!)
2. My blogger gal pal Wesley Barnett from Eat.Shop.Live.NYC is collaborating on something called Battleshop that is essentially fantasy football for shopping, which basically sounds like the most fun thing ever. AND WE CAN ALL PLAY TOO! Play Along With My Battleshop Fantasy League
3. Diane Taha is a total go-to for petite style. On her blog StyleContext, she’s showing off some Petite Approved Jumpsuits. Great points, if you’re in need of some petite style advice. (I’m 5’1!)
4. As a Florida State Seminole, I’m excited for football season! My girl, Cathy Anderson aka Poor Little It Girl, launched her Seminole Style Series this week and I’m definitely taking notes on her gameday style for inspiration!
5. These sandals from Sole Society are only $27.98 until Monday. I need them, right?
If you’re shopping this weekend, don’t forget to make sure you check out my post on the 34 best Labor Day sales, deals and codes! (I made it SUPER easy for you!) So, tell me in the comments: what are you up to this weekend?