Now that the weather has (slightly) cooled off a bit, I’m eager to break out some of the more winter-y pieces I’ve been accumulating over the past few months. First up: the black turtleneck. I absolutely love the idea of a black turtleneck; it’s so chic and polished. Paired with a leather midi skirt, a printer trouser, a jean…. so many options. There’s no doubt in my mind that the black turtleneck will be making quite the regular appearance on the blog, but first up, I wanted to keep it casual. I wanted a look that was casual but still a little dressed up. Even though this outfit is a little more polished, it’s still easy and comfy. If you’re somewhere with an ACTUAL winter, feel free to throw on a moto jacket or faux fur over the look, why not?
- Black turtleneck // Forever 21 // sold out online in black, available in white. This one is great and similar
- Boyfriend jeans // DL 1961 : Nolita slouchy skinny
- Hot pink d’orsay heels // Sam Edelman : ‘Delilah’ // Hot pink of this style is sold out. Available in a bunch of alternate colors. Or this pair is almost identical!
- Necklace // Baublebar: Xena bib
- Leopard clutch // Old Navy // sold out online, This one is similar. DYING for this one.
- Black pom pom // Baublebar
- Pink pom pom // Macy’s //on sale for $8.75! Pink seems to be sold out, other colors available.
- Rings // Macy’s // on sale for $18.75. Love this ring pack; it’s a set of gold and silver rings in a ball. They’re all super chic.
- Earrings // Baublebar : Dandelion studs // on clearance for $29.96, scoop them up before they’re sold out.
- Lipstick // Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte lipstick in ELECTRIC PINK
Shop the Post
Thanks so much for reading! I’d love to hear what you think of this look in the comments!