Today it was FINALLY a “cold” day in Miami! It was in the low 60s all day and I took advantage and actually shot this look today LOL. So, I am actually wearing this outfit as we speak. If you don’t believe… peep Snapchat! (username: stephaniepernas) PS… it was totally rainy and my hair got CRAZY. Sorry for the frizz LOL!!
I scooped up this turtleneck sweater from Old Navy on major sale and I LOVE it. I got it in a medium so that it would be a little but oversized. It comes in blush as well but I love this white color… according to the website it’s “Winter is Coming” LOL!
I got these faux leather leggings for Christmas and they’re quickly becoming my favorite! They’re paneled front and back, so they’re super comfy! I’m really picky about my leather leggings! I paired the look with my over the knee boots from Kohl’s, that are still on sale for $79.99. Kohl’s is fabulous because they’re ALWAYS doing sales, so you can score them for basically nothing.
The rest of this week is going to be a little bit cooler, and I can’t wait! I already have outfits and outfits lined up, there probably won’t even be enough cool days haha! I’m definitely taking full advantage. Check out some more snaps from my look below and let me know what you think in the comments!
- Turtleneck sweater: Old Navy | available in blush and white, on sale for $22.97!
- Faux leather panel leggings: BP | only $38! Love the paneling, they’re super comfy since the faux leather is only in the front
- Over the knee boots: Kohl’s | on sale for $79.99!
- Purse: Rebecca Minkoff ‘Mini Love’ bag
- Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy matte lipstick in Rich Ruby
Shop the Post
Thanks so much for reading!