Happy Friday! Hope you had an amazing week! Well, it’s Super Bowl weekend! Are you watching the big game? To be honest… I am not. This year, I don’t even know what’s going on. (I mean, except for Cam Newton’s pants, obvs.)
This weekend, I’m going to a fun Galentine’s Day party at Taudrey. Can’t wait to check out some goodies and snag some pretty personalized pieces! I’m also planning on shooting some cute looks and hopefully getting work done. Nothing too wild!
BTW- next week Thursday, (Feb 11th!) 6-8pm, I’m going to be hosting a little soiree at Vera Bradley at The Falls! If you’re in the Miami area, you should definitely make it by. I’ll have more deets this coming week, but… save the date.
Anyway… love you guys! Have a fun surprise I’m working on for you… can’t wait to share more. In the meantime, let’s chat links and sales, yes?
This week on A Sparkle Factor…
…shared this polished look that works well for the office or a casual date night. (This blazer is a total steal!
…a pair of earrings I’m OBSESSED with. NEED NEED NEED.
…chatted about why you should be happy to be single and some cute and festive Valentine’s Day pjs.
Links I loved this week…
…I was seriously all heart eye emoji over this ‘Dad Do’ campaign Pantene is doing for Super Bowl Weekend! They created a series of videos where NFL players did their daughters’ hair and it’s TOO CUTE for words.
…you know how much I love a print mix. These sandals are perfect for spring.
…OH EM GEE. If you are as obsessed with Serial as I am, THIS will be music to your ears! The popular podcast is covering Adnan’s appeal in addition to airing Season 2. (Which, in my opinion, is nowhere near as interesting. I mean, I’m sorry, I just think Bergdahl is such a moron who caused a huge problem for so many people. ugh) I’m pretty excited to revisit Adnan’s case.
…this fringe tee is perfection.
…I was seriously so bummed out to miss the Create Cultivate conference last weekend in Dallas. Luckily, there are some really great resources on their blog, including this awesome and helpful post on how to price yourself based on your IG following.
…kind of in love with this dress. Perfect if you’re a bride-to-be!
…if you’re a Gilmore Girls fan, this week was like Christmas, with tons of new scoop on the Netflix revival. LOGAN IS BACK! RORY IS SINGLE! So many revelations. Make sure you catch up on TV Line’s posts this week, including two great interviews with creater Amy Sherman-Palladino.
Online sales you MUST check out…
- Ann Taylor // 40% off wear now styles // free shipping on orders of $175+
- Banana Republic // extra 40% off sale // free shipping on orders of $50+ and free returns on all orders
- Express // $25 off every $100 w/ code: 1061
- Gap // 30% off w/ code: SECRET
- H&M // 50% off Valentine’s Gifts // winter sale up to 80% off
- J. Crew // extra 30% off final sale styles // 25% off select style for women, men, girls and boys w/ code: SHOPSALE // free shipping on order of $!50+
- J. Crew Factory // 40% off women’s shirts, sweaters and shoes and men’s shirts, pants and accessories
- LOFT // BOGO 50% off wardrobe essentials // extra 50% off all sale styles
- Nine West // semi annual sale: up to 70% off
- Old Navy // Spend your Super Cash! // 20% off w/ code: SPECIAL // free shipping on $50+ // Refresh sale: up to 40% off storewide
- Steve Madden // boots + booties blowout sale prices starting at $50 // free shipping on $50+ w/ code: SMFREE50
- Ulta // $3.50 off $10 w/ code: 409797
A few great online sale finds this week…
Thanks so much for reading! Have a great weekend!