Happy Friday! (And April Fool’s Day!) Seriously, I’m not believing anything ANYONE tells me today! Not even reading posts on social media. I’ve been fooled far too many times!
The worst is when the April Fool’s Day post pops up on Facebook in, like, December and you think it’ s real because it’s unexpected lol! That happened to me with a Disney World post claiming they were re-naming Cinderella’s Castle. Sent it to everyone in my family like a dummy. SORRY, WASN’T LOOKING FOR AN APRIL FOOL’S DAY JOKE POST IN DECEMBER!
I have sooooo many cute outfits lined up to shoot for you guys! I can’t wait for you to see them in the next couple of weeks. Spoiler alert: they’re mostly from TARGET. I can’t even deal with how amazing Target has been lately, seriously.
Spending this weekend getting organized and doing some work. Nothing super special planned, how about you guys? Tell me in the comments. On to the links and sales?
This week on A Sparkle Factor…
…I teamed up with Goody and shared a hair tutorial (with gifs!) on how to get my signature soft waves.
…I partnered with Banana Republic to share two spring looks
Links I Loved…
I’ve been so, so terrible about pinning my blog content on Pinterest, which as a blogger, is totally STUPID. Lately, I’ve heard a lot of people talking about ‘Rich Pins’ and have had literally no idea what it is/what to do/how to do it. I read this post and it suddenly became clear. If you’re a blogger, do this ASAP!
Love, love, love these sandals and they’re under $80! So chic, right?
OH HEY. Check out your girl on LaurenConrad.com as last week’s Chic of the Week! I’m so in love with this dress!
How do I not have one of these yet? #NEED for summer!
EVERYTHING we know about the Gilmore Girls reboot on Netflix. Important. What do you think the four words are????
I LIVE in last year’s version of this dress. May need to restock in fresh colors. SO COMFY.
Read this fascinating piece on Fashionista about fashion bloggers and fancy vacays. Can you say #dreamjob?
How stunning is this little lace dress? And only $25??
Online Sales you can’t miss…
- Ann Taylor // 40% off full price tops
- Banana Republic // 40% off purchase w/ code: BRSPRING // free shipping on orders of $50+ (you can also order from Old Navy and Gap and it counts as well!) and free returns
- BaubleBar // 20% off Maya Brenner jewelry w/ code: LOVEMAYA // free shipping
- Express // extra 20% off clearance // free shipping on orders of $125+
- Gap: // cardholders: 40% off w/ code: APR40
- H&M // 25% off spring styles
- J. Crew // 25% off 997 styles for spring + extra 30% off spring sale styles w/ code: SHOPNOW // free shipping on orders of $150+ or $5 flat rate shipping
- J. Crew Factory // extra 40% off clearance w/ code: MUSTSHOP
- LOFT // 50% off select spring styles // free shipping on orders of $125+
- Madewell // 20% off $100+ or 30% off $200+ w/ code: NOJOKE
- Nine West // up to 40% off select styles
- Old Navy // 41% off any 1 item + 30% off the rest of your order w/ code: NOTAJOKE
A few great sale finds…
Thanks for reading! Have a lovely weekend!