Happy Friday! I’ll be honest with you, this week was a little rough for me. I think that weeks where I’m really busy can be tough sometimes. If I’m not uber-organized, I feel I get really overwhelmed and struggle big time! This week was one of those. I had something every day this week, and while I was excited for everything that was on my cal, having to step away from work made getting back into the swing of things tough.
Next week, I’m going to share some of my secrets for working from home. Some of it is stuff I definitely learned after a week like this one and will have to implement going forward. Ya live, ya learn, am I right? In the meantime, I haven’t done a links/sales roundup in awhile, so let’s get into it, yeah?
This Week on A Sparkle Factor…
The peplum top from this post has been on major repeat! I’ve been wearing it, like, every other day because it’s super comfy and SO versatile.
Can you believe how insane the tassel detail on the $25 skirt I wore in this post is? It looks so high end, can you believe it’s from Target?
I recapped my Bloomingdale’s Spring Accessory Refresh event on Saturday, I had so much fun! (And the lavender lace dress I wore to host is the PERFECT Easter dress!)
Links I Loved…
LaurenConrad.com got a little face lift! I love the new site! Definitely give it a browse.
How amazing are these cage sandals? They look just like the Schutz version, but at a fraction of the price. I tried them on- they’re super comfy. Going to scoop up a taupe pair. (And they’re BOGO 50% off!)
Everyone keeps saying the skinny jean is dead, but this article from Business of Fashion begs to differ. (For the record, as do I! You can totally rock a skinny jean one day, a boyfriend the next, and a ’70s style flare the day after that. Why not?! It’s 2016.
This little arm party set is perfect for any spring and summer vacays you may be headed on.
Who else was super psyched that producers for The Bachelorette ended up casting Jojo instead of Caila, as had been previously spoiled?? SO GLAD. Deets from the first week are already being spilled to E! so, if you’re dying to know, head over for a little peek. Spoiler alert: she got her first kiss on night one! I, for one, can’t wait to see her amazing Bachelorette style play out onscreen.
I had a facial at Bliss on Tuesday, and my facialist recommended using this vitamin c serum to erase dark spots and even out skintone, but I have to be honest, I’m not excited to spend $162. Have any of you tried it? Is it worth it? Do you have any OTHER recommendations?
I think we can all agree that we ALL collectively need this bag.
Online Sales You Can’t Miss…
- Ann Taylor // $50 off full price dresses // 30% off full price shoes + accessories // free shipping on orders of $175+
- Banana Republic // 30% off select dresses, chinos + more
- Express // $60 off $200 + $25 off $100 + $15 off $60 w/ code: 1262
- Gap: // 40% off purchase w/ code: MY40
- H&M // up to 50% off bestsellers
- J. Crew // extra 30% off spring sale styles w/ code: SPRINGSALE
- J. Crew Factory // up to 60% off everything
- LOFT // $25 off dresses, skirts and cardigans // extra 40% off all sale styles
- Madewell // closet refresh event: 20% off spring favorites
- Nine West // $20 off all flats
- Old Navy // 30% off $75 purchase w/ code: ENJOY // shorts, pants, tops and all dresses up to 40% off
- Tory Burch // Private sale: up to 70% off and free shipping, limited quanitites!
- Ulta // $3.50 off $10 w/ code: 403512
A Few Great Sale Finds…
Thanks for reading!