Happy Friday! I don’t know about you, but this week was a rough one for me. You know those weeks where you just can’t really seem to get it together?? I had one of those. The worst. Luckily, I think I got past my little slump and I’m ready and raring to go for next week, and… a new month!
This weekend, my little sis is coming down from FSU and we’re going to spend some time hanging out as family, which I’m looking forward to. I’m also super psyched to binge season 1 of Fuller House on Netflix! Are you? I’ve been so excited to check out the reboot! I actually love Candace Cameron Bure, I think she’s so gorgeous and genuine. I’ll be honest, though- I got kind of teary watching the trailer! (Nerd alert! lol!)
In any case, this week was major for me in that I launched my You Tube channel and my first video, which I really hope you check out! I’d love, love, love for you to subscribe to my channel! That way, when I post a new video, you’ll be alerted right away. I’m really aiming to do one video a week, so I’d love to hear what sorts of videos you’d like to see! I’m excited to add a new dimension to A Sparkle Factor, that’s for sure!
Shall we move on to the links and sales??
This Week on A Sparkle Factor…
…I debuted my very first video ever and shared 5 things about myself you may or may not already know
…teamed up with Diet Coke and styled a perfect spring look inspired by my one-of-a-kind Diet Coke bottle
Links I Loved This Week…
The Dark Side of Your Favorite Disney Fairy Tales || Refinery29: I love a good Disney movie, but always forget how dark and twisty most of the stories actually are. When I was little, I remember my grandma had some weird movie that was basically the Hans Christian Andersen version of The Little Mermaid and it was massively traumatizing lol! Now that I think of it, it was KIND OF anime. I think it was this one. LOL!
Tried out this lip crayon in shade ‘Rialto’ at an Ulta Event honoring Fiona Stiles this week, and am OBSESSED. The neon red poppy color is TO DIE for. And you can’t beat the price.
Three Ways to Wear Your Favorite Distressed Boyfriend Denim || Poor Little It Girl: my gal Cathy debuted her first video this week too and it’s amazing! I absolutely loved it. You should definitely check it out!
I absolutely need this dress ASAP. So perfect for a tropical getaway.
How to Wear Bows as an Adult || The Everygirl: Shoutout to my girl Nina from The Law of Fashion for being highlighted in this post! I love, love, love a bow and am going to make them a bigger part of my wardrobe this spring. (I’ve already gotten a headstart…remember this post?)
Online Sales You MUST Check Out…
- Ann Taylor // 30% off full price suiting and blouses // free shipping on orders of $175+
- ASOS // $50 off $200 w/ code: FRESH50
- Banana Republic // extra 40% off women’s sale
- BaubleBar // semi annual restock the bar sale: up to 75% off select styles
- Bloomingdale’s // 20% off w/ code: FASHFUND
- Express // $25 off every $100 w/ code: 1141
- Gap: // extra 30% off w/ code: HAPPY
- H&M // 20% off $60+ w/ code: 3920
- J. Crew // extra 40% off sale styles + 25% off gowns, bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories // free shipping on orders of $150+
- J. Crew Factory // extra 30% off w/ code: HOWNICE
- Kendra Scott // extra 15% off markdowns w/ code: LEAPSALE
- LOFT // BOGO 50% off
- Macy’s // up to 20% off w/ code: LOOKS
- Madewell // get a $25 giftcard when you spend $125+
- Nine West // $15 off $75, $25 off $100, $40 off $130
- Nordstrom // up to 40% off boots and booties
- Old Navy // extra 30% off w/ code: CARDSAVE
- Revolve Clothing // the outerwear sale: up to 50% off jackets, coats and more
- Steve Madden // take an additional 60% off all clearance styles w/ code: SHOP
- Ulta // $3.50 off $10 w/ code: 40881
A Few Great Sale Finds Right Now…
Thanks so much for reading! Have a great weekend.